Introduction: Fruit is good for your health
Equipment: Fruits, sharp knife, board, peeler, platter, water, soap.
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Put your Equipment on a table .
3. Get apples and peel them with your peeler.
4.Cut the apple in half
5. Then take the core out.
6. Now get oranges and peel them.
7. Now cut the oranges into small pieces.
8. Now get a kiwi fruit and peel the skins off.
9. Then cut them into small pieces.
10. Get a banana and peel it and slice it on top of the fruit.
11. Now empty the skins and put them into the compost bin.
12. Then wash your hands again and now you can eat it.